Thread: Performance Mode - which tables to change?

Performance Mode - which tables to change?

I have my PCM programmed and wired so that hitting the button throws the transmission into Tow or Performance Mode.

I've searched for hours through the forums but can't seem to find which tables to change to make the Performance or Tow mode more aggressive. I see in the tune some of the transmission tables are labeled "Performance" but is there a place that I can find a comprehensive list of the tables that need to be manipulated to tune just the performance mode? The car shifts really well in Normal mode, I'd just like to change the shift timing and speed so that in "Performance" mode is more aggressive without changing how the car reacts in Normal mode.
    55 Belair swapped 2000 LQ4, 4L80E, 873 cast iron heads have been swapped for 853's, truck manifolds, 2 1/2 inch exhaust, glass pack mufflers, no cats.

I use performance mode all the time. Its a ground momentary switch that throws the computer between the two tables.

theres literally a button called "normal" and another button called "performance" you just adjust those two tables however you want. I dont understand your question?

just change ALL the performance tables how you want for performance mode. It literally uses all of them when i t goes between the two modes.

I have figured out the momentary switch part, I even figured out to get an indication that the car is in Performance mode rather that normal mode. So I can get the car into "performance" mode no problem.

What I'm trying to do is tune the Performance mode without changing the shifting characteristics in Normal mode. There are other tables like Force Motor Current or Max Pressure settings on other tabs, are these ok to use in both modes unchanged. If all I have to do is change everything that is labelled "Performance" in the tune to what I want them to be then you've answered my question. I was wondering if there some engine parameters that need changing when changing modes?

Hope this makes it a little clearer, and thanks for the reply.
    55 Belair swapped 2000 LQ4, 4L80E, 873 cast iron heads have been swapped for 853's, truck manifolds, 2 1/2 inch exhaust, glass pack mufflers, no cats.