Thread: Camaro 2011 L99 log file check.. car is very sluggish

Potential Tuner

Camaro 2011 L99 log file check.. car is very sluggish

hey guys.

I made a log of me going on a freeway with my 2011 ss. It feels really sluggish. Had a v6 version before and had this ss for almost a year now. And felt like something is not really ok with the car. No idea what but it does not really feel like it has power in it.

Have the hp tuner software so i could disable DOD. but made a log file of the acceleration. Can anyone check if there can be seen something that could indicate a problem.. please. Thank you

there should be a logfile in this post
    Attached Files Attached Files

The log says it's going super lean based on the o2 sensors. Once you get really far into the throttle the o2 sensors take a nose dive to under 100mv, so it's got no fuel.

I would for sure look into that problem. Not sure I'd trust that fuel pressure channel you are logging. Perhaps hook a mechanical gauge up to verify fuel pressure is staying steady or to see if it's dropping.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    will attack the tune file i have.
    Just disabled dod. and with small advice pe goes on faster. Still cannot see why it goes into insanelean mode. hope someone has time to help me with this.

Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

If you didn't touch the MAF or VVE tables, then it won't be a tune issue.

The commanded AFR changes as requested but if the o2 sensors show lean then that is a mechanical/fuel supply issue just about every time.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    ok. i need to get a gauge and the connector to see the fuel rail pressure. Since my obd scanner said the fuel rail pressure was around 132 to 134 kpa. with coasting and in acceleration. when turned off the car it creeped to 170. got too hot in the car so went inside, but no idea if that is reliable reading or not. Need to get a gauge and the fitting for the fuel rail to see. Then probably buy a new pressure regulator since i dont know how to test one. and if that does not solve it then new fuel pump i guess.. car has around 90 000 miles on it atm. I've had it for around 8000 miles or so. never been too sporty compared to my old 3.6 v6 2011 camaro. So i guess something is wrong heh.
    Thanks for your time and patience in this.
    All help is welcome.