Thread: Ngauge Alcohol % and possible new tuner

Potential Tuner

Ngauge Alcohol % and possible new tuner

I'm new to the forum and am a recent
    10"Camaro SS owner with basic knowledge of cars,so please bare with me if a question sounds stupid. I just installed the Lethal garage flex fuel kit and want to get the alcohol % content pid up. There's an E85r pid and it says ethanol content but is at 0%. From my knowledge I thought premium which is what I put in my car has anywhere from 10-30% ethanol ??My tuner from HP only answers certain questions and leaves me to guess on others. He says it has to be enabled through the tune and he's never done it for a gen5 Camaro SS nor ever written up a tune for e85r on a gen5 camaro,but he did send me the e85r tune. Can anyone please help me and honestly I'd like to have a new set of eyes check the tunes he sent to me and get a different opinion because I feel like he's not comfortable writting these tunes and when I ask him if he can direct me to someone who might be more experienced or can help me he sends the tunes or doesn't respond. Thank You

Post the tune here. We can see if the E85 settings are setup up correctly for the newly installed sensor.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Do you have the wire going to the ecm to get the alcohol percentage pid?

Potential Tuner
    I'm sorry but I'm not sure how to attach a file to the thread. Also the flex fuel kit came with an wire I pinned into #40 I'm not sure if that was for alcohol content or not,but if not how would I make this happen?? Thank you

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    Go Advance
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    I sent you an email my address is [email protected]