Thread: can some one tell me whats wrong?

Tuner in Training

can some one tell me whats wrong?

99 4.8 to 6.0 swap. copied both ve tables, fuel injector info over from a stock 6.0 file.
    im a new tune so take it easy on me....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    runs better here but i see fuel trims aint right????
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    I noticed my cylinder volume was off so i updated it and now it seems my fuel trims are even higher. Runs better till it gets to operating temp

Potential Tuner
    -Following seem to have same issue with my 4.8l swap. basically a stock tune with vats gone and some minor adjustments to trans and startup flare. Runs great until 210 then it acts like it retards timing something fierce past 40% throttle its gutless and will not downshift. I had this tune on my 5.3l in the donor truck and never had an issue, swapped over to 4.8 changed cylinder volume and engine displacement and this became an issue, also might add i moved from Michigan to Tennessee and the humidity and temperature change definitely played a part. New to tuning in itself but i have a decent amount of experience and knowledge in engine performance any help is much appreciated

Given you're talking about fuel trims, I am assuming you don't have a wideband?