Thread: 06 300 srt8 2 bar map sensor help

Potential Tuner

06 300 srt8 2 bar map sensor help

First of all, hello everyone! New to the forum. I just purchased a new vehicle as well as the MPVI2 to be abled to have my car tuned. I've tried researching how to make sure my map sensor settings are correct in the scanner reading 2 bar instead of the factory 1 bar but have had no luck. I am running around 10 lbs of boost and just want to make sure it is reading correct so that my logs being sent to the guy tuning my car is correct. Obviously I have sent an email asking my tuner for help first but I know they are probably bombarded by questions like this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Taco318 View Post
    First of all, hello everyone! New to the forum. I just purchased a new vehicle as well as the MPVI2 to be abled to have my car tuned. I've tried researching how to make sure my map sensor settings are correct in the scanner reading 2 bar instead of the factory 1 bar but have had no luck. I am running around 10 lbs of boost and just want to make sure it is reading correct so that my logs being sent to the guy tuning my car is correct. Obviously I have sent an email asking my tuner for help first but I know they are probably bombarded by questions like this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Check setting in tune.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2018 Trackhawk PCM/TCM tune by Dusterhoff.
    Flex Fuel, MMX faux 95mm TB, GripTec 2.85, 10% ATI lower, FIC1200, ARH 1 7/8 w/cats, 180 T-stat

13 Chrysler 300S, RAM BGE 412 stroker, cam motion 232/246 619/619 118 +4, ATI 18% OD pulley
    Whipple Gen5 3.0, 2.50 upper pulley, Smooth Boost controller, FIC 1200 inj. Nick W 108mm TB, FORE dual return fuel system, E85, FTI 2800 stall(SRT83380), SHR WAR Viking trans and valve body, Getrag 3.73, 1 7/8 kooks w/hi-flow cats, 3" Magnaflow Cat-back 943rwhp