Thread: 2015 Yukon - Turning off DoD/AFM

Tuner

2015 Yukon - Turning off DoD/AFM

If searched but its all on the older models and not the Gen V, what is the proper way to turn off AFM on the Gen V?s in HP Tuners? Is it the same way as all the other threads im seeing for the Gen IV? Are there any other parameters to adjust for a stock car aside from fueling? Im getting my buddies cable/box shipped to me to use it, I already have the program and am familiar with it so want to adjust everything in one go, thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Ls1c5vette; 08-12-2020 at 09:23 PM.

Yes, the enable/disable is the same. It's two clicks of the mouse for that.

Fueling really doesn't have to be touched, it's going to be pretty spot on if everything is factory. Some may lean out the power enrichment a touch because that is somewhat rich but not much else for that. You can adjust the enable settings for PE and do what you wish with other stuff like transmission settings and so on. You just need to know what you are doing with these computers.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner
    Thanks, I don?t plan on messing with The shift points/pressure or TM. I do however want to adjust the driver demand tables (I think that?s what it?s called), basically the table to get better throttle response, it?s horrible stock. I?ll do some digging but hopefully I can find someone who has it set right and just copy that table.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Yes, the enable/disable is the same. It's two clicks of the mouse for that.

Fueling really doesn't have to be touched, it's going to be pretty spot on if everything is factory. Some may lean out the power enrichment a touch because that is somewhat rich but not much else for that. You can adjust the enable settings for PE and do what you wish with other stuff like transmission settings and so on. You just need to know what you are doing with these computers.
    What else do you recommend doing for a stock Yukon?
    2015 Yukon SLT 5.3

Tuner in Training
    Adding some mods!
    2018 Camaro 2SS A8 Redline Edition

Tuner
    It?s the wife?s car, just looking to tune it for a bit more pep and to get rid of delayed throttle response