Thread: To PRO or not to PRO that Is my Questionhttps://forum.hptuners.com/images/smilies/hi.

Potential Tuner

To PRO or not to PRO that Is my Questionhttps://forum.hptuners.com/images/smilies/hi.

Hello,

I'm new to tuning so please take it easy on me.

I'm looking to use this to tune my 2001 C5 Z06 Corvette and use the tool for Autocross live data and logging.
    Can someone explain to me what capabilities are included with the PRO version? And secondly, should I get the PRO version to tune and data log my Corvette?

I just don't want to buy the PRO if it really doesn't let me do more with my car.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    pro feature set allows you to datalog a wideband through the scanner ie it allows you to use the pro link cable. That is the only extra feature over and above the base MPVI2.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

There are other ways to log the wideband without the PRO feature too. So it's up to you.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner
    doesnt this pro unlock more software features as well.
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by HemiFeverAZ View Post
    doesnt this pro unlock more software features as well.
    Currently No it does not. In the future we hope to add additional features but its currently ONLY for using the pro link cable.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"