Thread: ls2 swapped 2005 colorado going into rep

Potential Tuner

ls2 swapped 2005 colorado going into rep

e40 ecm going into rep sometimes at idle sometimes at wot. no cels as most all codes are set to no error reported. Build is 6 years or so old but didnt start this til I updated from like 2.6 lol
    Attached Files Attached Files

Without a code, not sure how we can help you figure out the fault it's giving.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

3.59:1 1st gear? What trans is that?

Potential Tuner
    I was hoping someone could look at the tune and find a common issue that causes this issue

Quote Originally Posted by vato05coly View Post
    didnt start this til I updated from like 2.6 lol
    Maybe look into that? Or do you want someone to drive over and do it for you?

Potential Tuner
    Ive been through all the settings and made the assumed proper changes..... the gear ratio was incorrect as it was supposed to be 3.059 so thanks there. As far as someone driving over to look into something ... no... I would like someone to give a quick once over to see if everything looks to be ok as far as the typical things that cause these discrepancies. I guess ill renable the cel and see if I get a code to pop up.. I would think if no cel though there should be a rep but I thought wrong obviously...smh