Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help clearing secondary O2 sensors

Advanced Tuner
    Did you have issues with leaving on P0037&38 and P0057&58?
    If in doubt, multiply everything by 1.1.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by spoolboy View Post
    Did you have issues with leaving on P0037&38 and P0057&58?
    no codes I posted the HP log file, 3 tanks of fuel a long trip and many hits to datalog. It is a work in progress but I believe I covered downstream 02, I turned them off so it should not be looking at the downstream o2 at all. Like I said I could be wrong but there are some earlier in this post that said that is all that needs to be done. I have not looked at my tune but in a few days due to rain but i betting if I left the code it was because the changes I made were so it would not add fuel and set DTC, and so far many drive cycles and no issues.

Tuner
    im having issues with new densos causing P2096 Post Cat. Fuel trim system too lean and p0133 on both sides.. would like to know if this turning them off or work around will still pass az emissions.
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.