Thread: Vq35de vvt (cvvtcs)

Advanced Tuner

Vq35de vvt (cvvtcs)

Dear fellow users,

Is there any VQ35DE applications that HP Tuners offers cam timing adjustments on?
    Continuous Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVVTCS)

I was told by support that the Altima Applications do not have VVT tables in their code (Even though using UpRev ROM Editor, they offer an Intake Map tables for this application). So I am just curious if any of the other VQ35DE applications have support for adjusting the intake camshaft position?

Thank you,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark@TuckerPerformance View Post
    Dear fellow users,

Is there any VQ35DE applications that HP Tuners offers cam timing adjustments on?

I was told by support that the Altima Applications do not have VVT tables in their code (Even though using UpRev ROM Editor, they offer an Intake Map tables for this application). So I am just curious if any of the other VQ35DE applications have support for adjusting the intake camshaft position?

Thank you,
    Mark
    I'm not sure who told you that, but the Altima does have tables to adjust valve timing. If you think they are missing from a particular OS, please send in a support ticket so they can be added.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark@TuckerPerformance View Post
    Dear fellow users,

Thank you,
    Mark
    Apparently there was some confusion in replying back to you from engineering to support, but in any case just know there are both intake and exhaust mapping for the DE.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by evan.s@hptuners View Post
    Apparently there was some confusion in replying back to you from engineering to support, but in any case just know there are both intake and exhaust mapping for the DE.
    Kind of hard to have exhaust cam mapping on the DEs considering the exhaust cams have fixed sprockets on ALL DE engines with the exception of the Rev-Up model used in the 350Z and G35.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by evan.s@hptuners View Post
    I'm not sure who told you that, but the Altima does have tables to adjust valve timing. If you think they are missing from a particular OS, please send in a support ticket so they can be added.
    Evan, so do I need submit a new support ticket or reply to the existing support ticket(even tho i was told, that isn't not supported)? As I do not have an intake camshaft valve timing table available.