Thread: Help with injector data

Tuner in Training

Help with injector data

Howdy, Im new to injector tuning. I purchased remanufactured 80lbs Bosch ev14k (with 0280158191 cores) to run e85 and eventually go boosted. The provider supplied a few data sheets and Im trying to figure out how it applies to ford logic here, with VCM editor beta. Maybe i need to understand the conversion of units and adjusting delta values to match what i see here. I have yet to find a published data sheet for this specific injector like I see on the Deatshwerks site, with ford specific table values. maybe due to them being a certain part number remanufactured as a different lb/s rating? Is there a work around by scaling stock injector data?

2014 Mustang 3.7

Ill attach all data sheets that were provided.

Any help would be appreciated
    Cheers,

IMG_0380.jpgIMG_0381.jpgIMG_0386.jpg
    Last edited by SoulMusicRelation; 08-20-2020 at 06:58 PM.

My advice is buy injectors that come with provided Ford Specific data.

They've provided some offset data at different pressures, but that is simply not enough information.

Ford requires very accurate injector data and without it you'd just be guessing.

Tuner in Training
    right on, i guess ill abort this can of worms.

if you know anyone with SCT they have value files with a heap of injector cals there not exact but there a good base to start with hope this helps you out.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by b00sty View Post
    if you know anyone with SCT they have value files with a heap of injector cals there not exact but there a good base to start with hope this helps you out.
    i can help with that. i'll gladly share the Data for the injectors i just need to check my database

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahuremi89 View Post
    i can help with that. i'll gladly share the Data for the injectors i just need to check my database
    i have searched through my files but i couldn't find anything, i'll see if i can find anything online.