Thread: 2013 mustang 3.7 TURBO THROTTLE/STALL/SURGE ISSUE

Tuner in Training

2013 mustang 3.7 TURBO THROTTLE/STALL/SURGE ISSUE

Hey guys, tuning my first 11+ OS.

I have a 2013 3.7 v6 mustang.
    Return fuel system
    AEM 320 pump
    on3 70mm turbo
    60lb bosch injectors (with correct data from FIC)
    4.10 gears
    6r80
    stock tb
    stock headers

So, I got the injector data correct, the car starts and idles beautifully.

after that, Im having major issues.

seeing major etc error/torque error in certain areas, car will stall or surge/hunt for proper idle after any throttle input. The car is not really drivable. I have played with torque decel decay, ISC tables, dashpot, etc with no real results or luck.

I am willing to pay someone handsomely for their time if they can go over my tune to make sure its setup properly, and help me through the procedure of tuning these etc/torque error, or whatever issue I am having. I have tuned plenty of 99-04 mustangs and LS cars, but this is my first torque based ETC car I have tuned, its a whole new animal. If someone will take me under their wing and guide me, or even give me a rundown on where to start, I will pay you and make it worth your time. Once I get the torque errors figured out, I am fully capable of maf transfer tuning, and doing the rest. I know time is money and you guys are busy. I have attached 2 logs, and the tune file.

I have the coyote cookbook from lasota racing, and I ordered the Greg banish DVD.

Thank you for your help in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    adjust your min angle should help
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Senior Tuner
    Do you have your FPR referencing the manifold pressure?

If you set the regulator to a static 58PSI, with the reference line off and left the reference line off, just use the returnless injector data.

Do not reference a charge pipe for boost only, thats just a head ache.

Potential Tuner
    If everything is stock and injector data is correct it should drive like stock until you get into boost. And you shouldn't have any etc error.
    Those injectors are garbage