Thread: 2012 vortech GT sudden leaning after a few WOT pulls

2012 vortech GT sudden leaning after a few WOT pulls

2012 mustang gt with vortech v3 11 psi with TBR torque booster (Turbonetics wastegate set at 10.5 psi) Snow wtr/mth injection with devil's own 1320mlph single nozzle JMS BAP ID1000 injectors Boss intake manifold kooks long tube headers and 3 inch catless x pipe JLT cold air extension Tial blow off valve with SC spring as bypass valve relocated IAT sensor circle D 3600 stall 3c converter 3:73 gears and 1 piece aluminum drive shaft.

Now that's out of the way after doing a few pulls the car suddenly went very lean on the last pull and fuel flow went through the roof, any idea what could have caused this? While the car has a water meth system i did not tune for it as it's mainly there for IAT reduction and detonation protection although i did notice the IATs were climbing during the last pull so i am wondering if flow could have been disrupted although my controller didn't signal any issues and was working later in the log. Any idea what could have happened? This is on 91 octane and 65/35 water meth.

Log and tune attached.
    WOT pulls.hplTune-19.hpt

Stock fuel pump with just a BAP? If so, I think you're just out of fuel pump.

What?s weird is in the pulls prior to the last one there was no problem which I have like 4 WOT pulls two of which I let row through the gears that?s why I?m stumped. Although to lessen the risk I went ahead and ordered a DW400 figured with 87k on the stock pump with a bap no less it?s a wise investment heh.