Thread: 12345 Initial Adder vs. ECT

12345 Initial Adder vs. ECT

So this is the choke setting right?
    It would be a great help if in the bubble note it said what the number was that doesn't change anything (zero? one?) and how much a given number changes the fueling (1.000= 100% more fuel?)

So those are my questions, what is the answer? I mean, this tune has .080@ 284?F. Why is that a good thing?

Jim

Bumping this old thread for some clarification. I would assume that 1.000 = 100% added. Can someone confirm?
    • 2001 C5 Corvette (625rwhp - Procharger, LS6 heads, Torquer V2 cam)
    • 1991 Volvo 940 - 2JZGTE (600rwhp - PT6466, HKS 272 cams)

Advanced Tuner
    Afterstart Enrichment
    The afterstart enrichment function provides the required enrichment after engine cranking and then a gradual ramp (decay) into stoichiometric fuel delivery and closed loop operation. The afterstart enrichment adds to the current fuel/air multiplier (equivalence ratio). If the engine enters closed loop then afterstart enrichment is zeroed.
    https://www.hptuners.eu/help/vcm_edi...el_general.htm

I think that is what you are after.

Quote Originally Posted by eXo3901 View Post
    https://www.hptuners.eu/help/vcm_edi...el_general.htm

I think that is what you are after.
    Unfortunately that doesn't say anything different than what the tooltips do. It doesn't give a reference as to what the values actually mean.
    • 2001 C5 Corvette (625rwhp - Procharger, LS6 heads, Torquer V2 cam)
    • 1991 Volvo 940 - 2JZGTE (600rwhp - PT6466, HKS 272 cams)

Advanced Tuner
    The part I quoted states the sections purpose. They add or subtract from eq and are ignored or set to 0 once CL starts. Test it, set it all to 1. Log startup. Set it all to 0. Log startup. What does commanded EQ do in each situation or how does measured AFR change?