Thread: 07 RAM 3500 6.7 Cab and Chassis not getting past 100mm3 Not responding to tuning...

Tuner in Training

07 RAM 3500 6.7 Cab and Chassis not getting past 100mm3 Not responding to tuning...

So im messing around with our shop truck and got it unlocked and been trying different things but it wont seem to get past 100mm3 and i in the data log in seems that master fuel correction and final timing correction are unavailable. This truck has the aisin 6 speed and im assuming is controlled by its own computer since i cant see anything in the tune for the trans. It does flare shift pretty bad to with the slight increase in power from the increased pulsewidth. It is an 07.5 6.7 cab and chassis with a CM2100 ecu. Has anyone had this experience and what is the best solution?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned
    Not really sure with the 100mm3 limit, could be a limit command from the TCM. And yes the TCM is separate from the ECM on all Aisin equipped trucks and all 68RFE trucks from 07.5-09. Never messed with an Aisin equipped truck but from what I?ve seen a lot of others say is they are very sensitive to engine torque changes in tuning. You?ll likely never see transmission tuning available for them either. Those that tune engines with the Aisin behind it have learned to manipulate them to degrees through engine tuning.