Thread: Anyone feeling generous? Help with stock truck?

Tuner in Training

Anyone feeling generous? Help with stock truck?

I was wondering if anybody would take my stock silverado tune and make some adjustments, and then take screenshots... or if someone has a tune saved thats already done by any chance? seems like a common truck

Its a 2004 5.3 and it is all stock except for a K&N intake and cat-less duals and common 4l60 upgrades.
    I always hear people say to adjust the PE and the timing and remove torque management... I fully understand the risks with fully removing torque management, and I am okay with that. I rebuilt and upgraded my 4L60e myself and I know it will handle a stock 5.3 unleashed lol. I also have the corvette servo to pick up the laggy shift.

Basically just want it unleashed... No TM, no TC, PE engagement, no cats, hotter timing (I'll run 93 if I have to) ... I know it's stock and it wont do much, I just hate all the government delays and lags and efficiencies.... and the little weightless truck wont do a burnout lol

Thanks in advance, I could potentially toss someone a few bucks if its a pain in the ass, I just don't have much time to trial and error these days and the tuners too far away and expensive for a stock daily truck lol
    Attached Files Attached Files

Gol durn gubmint, takin away ur burnouts an makin u sit down to pee!

Totally unrelated is that every vehicle has to have power folding heated outside mirrors and cushy leather everything and two DVD players and ends up weighing 7,000 pounds, or else nobody will buy them.

I copied your tune over a tune I had, then made changes to it. So open my file with yours using the compare feature and copy the changes into yours. This a super simple tune with easy changes.

(Do not license or try to write my file, it was a 2006 tune that I copied your 2004 data into and made changes.)

You also need to click the systems tab, then system option and set the brake torque mngt from 1 to 0 to disable that feature. It may let you burn the tires better. You are on your own for disable trouble codes for the stuff no longer there. I'm not spending my time doing that. You can disable the rear o2 sensor codes and the rear cat codes because you removed them.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I copied your tune over a tune I had, then made changes to it. So open my file with yours using the compare feature and copy the changes into yours. This a super simple tune with easy changes.

(Do not license or try to write my file, it was a 2006 tune that I copied your 2004 data into and made changes.)

You also need to click the systems tab, then system option and set the brake torque mngt from 1 to 0 to disable that feature. It may let you burn the tires better. You are on your own for disable trouble codes for the stuff no longer there. I'm not spending my time doing that. You can disable the rear o2 sensor codes and the rear cat codes because you removed them.
    You are amazing... this is what I PM'd you for jsyk... Thanks a million man!