Thread: AEM 30-0334 issue

AEM 30-0334 issue

Hello all. I installed this in my 2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0t. The problem I'm having is when I connect the obd cable to the obd port in the vehicle I start getting traction xonteil/stablitrak problems popping up on the dash. I have tried changing all of the settings to adjust ecu number, pids, bits, and rates. It seems nothing helps. Anyone, seen anything like this?

Quote Originally Posted by tune2mbt View Post
    Hello all. I installed this in my 2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0t. The problem I'm having is when I connect the obd cable to the obd port in the vehicle I start getting traction xonteil/stablitrak problems popping up on the dash. I have tried changing all of the settings to adjust ecu number, pids, bits, and rates. It seems nothing helps. Anyone, seen anything like this?
    I get the same thing on my Sierra Denali

Quote Originally Posted by Chase08 View Post
    I get the same thing on my Sierra Denali
    I contacted AEM and they replaced the gauge. I have only seen the problem once since then but it was when I unplugged/reconnected the obd2 connecter and the car was running. I assume that sent some corrupt messages over the can bus or something. So far so good after replacement.

I contacted AEM and they replaced the gauge. I have only seen the problem once since then but it was when I unplugged/reconnected the obd2 connecter and the car was running. I assume that sent some corrupt messages over the can bus or something. So far so good after replacement.
    Nice, I'll give them a shout..

On GM vehicles there is something called "State of Health" this goes out to all the modules at key on to see if all modules are capable of communication and to establish any issues with communication that could result in a code or com issues that could be resolved with ignoring a modules output and inserting made up data so vehicle will function such as a limp mode. Needs to be hooked up before key on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanic View Post
    On GM vehicles there is something called "State of Health" this goes out to all the modules at key on to see if all modules are capable of communication and to establish any issues with communication that could result in a code or com issues that could be resolved with ignoring a modules output and inserting made up data so vehicle will function such as a limp mode. Needs to be hooked up before key on.
    Thanks for the info!