Thread: HELP please. Can?t open short pulse adder table

Tuner

HELP please. Can?t open short pulse adder table

For some reason when I click on the short pulse adder bubble the table doesn't open. Ive tried different tunes, same issue. I've even downloaded the newest beta and still have the same issue. Anyone ever have this issue happen? How can I fix this?

I downloaded the newest software on my wife's laptop and I'm able to open the short pulse adder just fine. So something is preventing it from opening on my laptop. I'm using Editor 4.4.2
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by turboffr; 08-31-2020 at 06:10 AM.
    2002 EB C5Z06. ECS Novi, Alky control meth & headers, 633 rwhp

I think there are probably a good number of people who would like to help but see that you've failed to attach the file, twice now for the same question, and think, "Man, I just don't have time to explain again for about the 200th time about why it's a good idea to include the tune file when asking questions like this" and just hit the 'back' button and go on about their business.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    I think there are probably a good number of people who would like to help but see that you've failed to attach the file, twice now for the same question, and think, "Man, I just don't have time to explain again for about the 200th time about why it's a good idea to include the tune file when asking questions like this" and just hit the 'back' button and go on about their business.
    Tune added. I didn't add a tune because it happens with every tune and seems to be isolated to just my laptop / Editor. I added some additional info to my original post to help clarify the issue. Thanks for your response.

Tuner
    Update - fixed. If anyone has an issue with windows not opening/hiding on you click on the "window" banner at the top of the screen and change the setting.

Yeah, they remember their last position, so if it was last opened with the main window in fullscreen and then, later resized so that the table's last position now ends up beyond the main window's borders...