Thread: Hellcat Supercharger 5.7 Hemi

Potential Tuner

Hellcat Supercharger 5.7 Hemi

Hey guys obviously I just joined, I'm looking for some help. Do it yourselfer but of course I Paid a shop to tune the car after the install of the blower. I am running into a few issues here and there not sure if their tune related or what. I would like to have some opinions, I did not buy my own HP tuners Flash thingy though, i have light experience flashing other cars and lightly playing around with the software. I'm having a few injector codes pop up here and there, though the car shows no issues. And a U1428 Code occasionally under WOT with a ton of wheel spin and the car goes into limp mode. I know i'll have to post some logs, can anyone recommend what i need to be able to datalog? My tune is unlocked i know that. would i also be able to pull a copy from the car so I can post it up as well?

Car is a 2019, so i know ill need the bypass cable, the shop used their own.

Specs on the car:

2019 R/T 5.7
    Hellcat Supercharger
    Hellcat Injectors
    Arrington Fuel pump
    Intake
    Catless
    Rear Gearing Changed, I also believe i get a code for that(though i mentioned it)

Basically I just would like to verify the tuning looks okay and if its something else i have to dive into then ill handle that.

Thanks in advanced.
    Last edited by KNSFNick; 08-30-2020 at 02:45 PM.

you will definitely need to upload your tune and a log to solve it , i have seen multiple hellcat supercharged R/T that run fine so that can be done ,which map sensor are you running . just a curious question but how much did the install cost with parts and labour

you just need to buy an MPVI 2 and a sgw bypass to log , if you want to flash tunes you need to buy 2 credits and 4 if you want to tune the tcm which might have some torque limits you are running into and causing dtcs
    Last edited by malikib; 08-30-2020 at 06:31 PM.

Potential Tuner
    I will order that and datalog and report back. The trans was tuned as well. and im like 4500 to 5k into it.My car runs perfectly fine just having small issues here and there. SRT4 Map Sensor. I did all the labor my self, just paid too much to have someone tune the car Lol

Quote Originally Posted by KNSFNick View Post
    I will order that and datalog and report back. The trans was tuned as well. and im like 4500 to 5k into it.My car runs perfectly fine just having small issues here and there. SRT4 Map Sensor. I did all the labor my self, just paid too much to have someone tune the car Lol
    Great job man ,did it require a lot of custom fabrication ?
    As for the limp mode with wheel spin does it happen when traction control is on? Try turing sport mode on and traction control off , i have seen this issue even with v6 where a lt of wheel spin with traction control on throws t into limp mode

Potential Tuner
    yeah first thing i do is sport mode, then traction off all the way. Its only happened twice. Im still on the factory 245 all seasons and its a joke making 550 wheel Lol I just hate being that guy to bring it back to where it got tuned incase its not their fault you know? It was done at a local shop Remotely with Peitz Performance? I reached out to him to try and cut out the middle man but no answer yet. Just hate to drop the car off and let it sit there while they go back and fourth..