Thread: resync

Potential Tuner

resync

Ok, here is my dilemma. Just got back my unlocked PCM from you guys, this is the original one from the truck. I had one that worked but PCM problems so took it out. I figured I had to purchase more credits for this PCM even though it was the same truck, so I did. I have the MPVI2 so according to all I have seen I should just have to resync it and all should be good. When I went to resync it said "client version not supported". now what do I do? Emailed back and forth all day today but tried it when I got home and still same thing. It shows on the web site that I have 12 credits but does not sync. Please help, Truck is stuck with stock tune. I was able to read the stock tune but could not write the tune. I question. This is the tune that I used for the other PCM, do I have to do something so It will work for this PCM or not. Still no resync though.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Client version not supported is most often caused when you are using very old software and trying to "talk" to our server, fix is to update your software.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Thank you, I will try that as soon as I get home.

Potential Tuner
    That did it. Thank you.