Thread: Sensor Location feedback on these Belanger headers

Tuner

Lightbulb Sensor Location feedback on these Belanger headers

Good Afternoon fellow gear headz and family from the school of hard knocks!

Before i pull the hammer on my Additional sensor kit options.. wanted to get some Tuner input. I know not all headers give you good spots to plug an check, My Belanger long tubes have some very cool spots to read from..

Before i add on to my unit with a pro kit, want to show the locations my car has.. an get feedback for best results.
    Looking AFR00V2, DLG-1 innovate, or other recommendations that will work with this software best.

So here a a view from behind cat looking forward..
    20200901_172121.jpg

an here is the cats.. same on both drive an passenger side..
    20200901_172141.jpg

About the car its a dodge challenger 6.1 6 speed. centerforce dyad ds clutch, ron davis radiator.
    Thank you
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.

Tuner
    anyone?
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.

For me I'd probably want to have it where that front o2 sensor is because it's going to see all 4 cylinders on that bank. But with what you have to go with, just stick it in the 2nd hole down on the drivers side there, you'll get to see two cylinders which should be okay.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner
    thanks @5fdp