Thread: Hellcat driver demand

Tuner in Training

Hellcat driver demand

Hello,
    So working with a 2016 hellcat. has long tubes, upper pulley, 1300 id squirters, boost a pump, e85, 5in cold air,
    So problem im seeing is something is pulling timing during a pull. Its killing it badd. Can see driver demand torque fall when this happends. I can not figure out what is causing this. raised knock sensors to 1.5. no way this thing is knocking on e85 at this timing level. ngk 7 plugs gapped to.024 Any help?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Try this out. Should help get your timing back and you can add more.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    That worked. Got it dialed in and running great. Thanks!!

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by i tried View Post
    That worked. Got it dialed in and running great. Thanks!!
    How’s this still running? I’m having issue with knock as well on e85. Have my knock sensors turned up to 2.00 volts so far, really don’t want to go higher. Only seeing occasional STKR at 19.5 degrees timing at 6400 rpm. Wondering how you made out with the setting in suggested tune you where given.

Quote Originally Posted by 16GoManGoHC View Post
    How’s this still running? I’m having issue with knock as well on e85. Have my knock sensors turned up to 2.00 volts so far, really don’t want to go higher. Only seeing occasional STKR at 19.5 degrees timing at 6400 rpm. Wondering how you made out with the setting in suggested tune you where given.
    i have gone to 2.500 and it solved my problem

Tuner in Training
    how to distinguish a knock from an explosion and a knock from a mechanical part in an explosion system and a compressor