Thread: dodge ram v10

Potential Tuner

dodge ram v10

if anyone can help i have already ordered a tuner and credit for my truck .the vehicle list says 96-01 1500 dodge with three engine options and the v10 ,the v10 didn't come in the 1500 now i am being told that because my truck is a 3500 it won't work how come?

Advanced Tuner
    I don't know, but if you can read it and post the file someone can certainly help you with the tune.

What does the PCM look like? How many connectors are on it?
    If in doubt, multiply everything by 1.1.

Potential Tuner
    the problem is that once I open the package I cant return it , I want to make sure that the tuner will work for my vehicle. when I look up the ecm on line I cant find a difference between the models all seem to have the same part number.

Advanced Tuner
    From my experience, support for Mopars prior to 2004/5 is sketchy.
    If in doubt, multiply everything by 1.1.

Tuner
    the computer style on certain years an models are not supported.. if your a v10.. you should check out this kit.. like this wont work on my wifes 03 ram 2500 5.7 hemi.

https://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/pr...oducts_id/1608
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.

Potential Tuner
    so do you think I should got to hemi fever or a sct programmer in stead?