Thread: G8 GT WOT PE issue

Potential Tuner

G8 GT WOT PE issue

Hello everyone.
    I have been tuning my G8 in MAF only and i think it has been going well.
    My issue is the WOT is pig rich at the start of a pull.
    I have pulled fuel out of PE and i think it has helped but in my opinion still pig rich. 11.80 or so until higher RPMs then it gets closer to my target.
    Can you all please take a look at my tune and log and help guide me.

If it helps any the car has
    The car has rods, pistons, catless LTH, custom ground cam motion cam, circle d triple disc 3200 stall.

Thanks in Advance,
    Alex
    Attached Files Attached Files

Between about 8,200 and 10,000hz try pulling out 2-3% worth of fuel, then smooth the whole table.

You really should try to tune the VVE too, just doing the MAF isn't enough in most cases because the VVE is always there is the background.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Between about 8,200 and 10,000hz try pulling out 2-3% worth of fuel, then smooth the whole table.

You really should try to tune the VVE too, just doing the MAF isn't enough in most cases because the VVE is always there is the background.
    5FDP thank you for the quick reply. I will try that in the morning and see how it goes.
    As for tuning the VVE I plan to do that as well, however I am still reading up on it as I am a little intimidated by it.

Best Regards,
    Alex