Thread: 2020 sierra Procharged plug readings, Opinions please!!!

2020 sierra Procharged plug readings, Opinions please!!!

Hey guys, after getting my truck back from procharger a few months ago I decided to remove the cats and go down in pulley size to get back up to 10 psi after removing the cats dropped psi down a little, anyway I have been tuning on it and she runs great, very strong, and smooth. I do have the typical cold start miss from the colder plugs but its not noticeable in person, I can only see it through scanner! She clears right up after it gets above 160 or so. The truck is not a race truck, just lifted 5.3 for looks. How do these plugs look to yall? browner one is number 5, and the other is number 6.

just looking for opinions. thanks guys

LMR cam coming soon!

IMG_5265.jpgIMG_5266.jpgIMG_5267.jpgIMG_5268.jpgIMG_4885 (1).jpg
    Last edited by jacob3318; 09-06-2020 at 08:35 PM.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    some of your plugs looks like they have additive and others ok

is that 6510 NGK plug
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

It’s only two plugs. One from each bank. Kind of weird how one was so much more brown. I will look at the part number on the box tomorrow. Just 93 oct. no additives but if it is it’s only on one side lol. Thoughts

Either way I’d love to see some better fuel mileage. It’s went to trash since the charger even trying to baby it and get good mileage.

Are the power enrichment settings really soft, as in it will dip in and out of PE just barely getting into the throttle??

The big lift and super heavy wheels/tires aren't helping here either.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Yes it will start getting into pe around 50% throttle

for reference here is the file I am currently running and the stock file if you would like to see a compare.procharger 7-25-20.hptstockk vats off 2019 sierra.hpt

if anyone needs a log file I can make one
    2019 Procharged 5.3, KOOKS 1 7/8 long tubes, full true dual 3? magnaflow with built in x pipe, L86 intake, and throttle body, with a shade tree tune and a F**king locked T93 trans "she runs good though" plugs look nice lol