Thread: Idle surge

Idle surge

Little back ground 2007 Corvette LS2 LSA supercharger w/ZL1 lid LS9 cam had it tuned by LSX Power tuning out of Texas, after 12 tunes he said it was good, I live in NY and car is '79 Mustang so no OBDII inspection, just safety, took it for a ride about 40 miles, I noticed my fans running on high speed after about a minute of running no CEL so I went ahead and drove it, everything seemed good, so when I got home I did some searching for why the fans came on so early, seems it's a p0116 ECT sensor range calibration error, replaced the ECT sensor, drove around a bit Sunday no issues, drove it some today CEL/P0116, seems that code is a 2 drive cycle code, so looks like replacing the sensor was not the answer, the thermostat is new and the engine does not over heat nor run cold according to my Autometer gauge, the harness is in good shape even though 4 years old and it ran the engine for 4 years before I did the supercharger swap
    along with a new E38 ECU, anyway do you think the idle surge is because of the P0116. I've included the tune and a short log. Any help with what I should do to fix the P0116 is much appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files