Thread: RR Crash re: Side-by-Side Play Button

Tuner in Training

RR Crash re: Side-by-Side Play Button

Hello folks!

I am receiving an error when attempting to hit the play button when reviewing two videos within the Side-by-Side screen on my 2018 MacBook Pro and on my 2020 Mac Mini. I'm using the Ultimate Version of RR (3.7.3).

I screen recorded the session and uploaded it to YouTube to make it easier to watch at: https://youtu.be/NkIG5MSEsFo

I was able to replicate the error several times within this video to show when the error occurs. Hopefully this helps with the future release!

I have other random crashes that happen with other features (Edit Clipping Area as an example) that I am trying to replicate as well. I'll post those soon when I have a free moment.

Thank you for all the help!

Joel

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by jaabubby View Post
    Hello folks!

I am receiving an error when attempting to hit the play button when reviewing two videos within the Side-by-Side screen on my 2018 MacBook Pro and on my 2020 Mac Mini. I'm using the Ultimate Version of RR (3.7.3).

I screen recorded the session and uploaded it to YouTube to make it easier to watch at: https://youtu.be/NkIG5MSEsFo

I was able to replicate the error several times within this video to show when the error occurs. Hopefully this helps with the future release!

I have other random crashes that happen with other features (Edit Clipping Area as an example) that I am trying to replicate as well. I'll post those soon when I have a free moment.

Thank you for all the help!

Joel
    It looks like you should be able to submit a bug report by following these instructions. Hopefully @Weston would be able to help with this.

Tuner in Training
    Great, thank you sir! I just submitted the bug report.

Joel