Thread: Template Editor Won't Import Manually Selected Parameters

Template Editor Won't Import Manually Selected Parameters

The Template Editor seems to be missing a function that I cannot figure out. I cannot import selected parameters to a template.

Normally the only way I can get the template editor/applicator to work is by editing whatever tables I want to alter, then importing the unsaved changes. See photo below:

Import Unsaved Parameters.png

Not so bad when it's only functions like injector data or MAF Tables, etc.

But now I want to use the template editor to save the tables of an entire transmission calibration.

The software gives you the option to manually select which tables & parameters you want to import and you get as far as selecting them, but then you can't do anything further to actually import them. See photo below

Import Selected Parameters.png

Afterwards all you can really do is just close the selected parameters window. I have not found a way to import the parameters I selected. I'm not sure if this is something HP Tuners is still working on or if I am doing something wrong and missing something that's right in front of me.

Selections Detected.png

Has anyone else had the same problem? If so, what have you done to make it work if you were able to?
    Last edited by TunedByNishan; 09-10-2020 at 04:29 PM.
    www.tunedbynishan.com
    2018 Mustang GT - 10R80

Update: E-mailed support and they gave me instructions on how to do this. There is an "OK" button at the bottom of the window that I could never see because the software was always maximizing the window and the buttons were going off screen. I minimized the window a bit and voila, there is the OK button.

I feel silly now but glad I figured out what the issue was. Hopefully my silly issue helps someone else.

OK BUTTON.png
    www.tunedbynishan.com
    2018 Mustang GT - 10R80