Hello all, i am starting to tune on a 2002 s10 blazer 4door 4wd and have learned alot watching videos and reading up on what all not to do so i dont explode this engine too fast 4.3 v6. So i have base HP tuners and have gotten my wideband o2 sensor installed and working great, reads rite on and goes lean and rich with pedal. Now the method i am trying to use seems to be easy and i feel i am nearly there but have no voltage reading thru the sensor on the laptop scanner. I have tested the analog wire and got a reading with truck running 2.7-2.8v and my 2 wire ac pressure sensor is gone so the two wires i have read 0.05 and 11 almost 12v with truck running but even if i short the sensor wires out the scanner still reads 0.02v to 000. My ac system is gone, was working and after removal i bypassed the sensor to use a higher idle with ac compressor unplugged and ac in the car on which gives a lil rpm for lo speed offroading which is why i am familiar with the sensor location. I wonder if anyone else has a stupid simple fix i may have overlooked or if it is easier to pin into the ecu and try to log into the egr but i dont have egr so i am trying the acpressure sensor. i was ready to do some logging and tuning tonite but i may jus drink and sit in the driveway until i figure out the next step. I can provide pics or a youtube video of a walkaround if there are hidden gremlins to chase and i am not lookin in the rite spots. Happy thursday yall