Thread: 2016 Corvette C7 Z07 1st Read & Scan new to HPTuners

Tuner in Training

Question 2016 Corvette C7 Z07 1st Read & Scan new to HPTuners

Hey all! Pleasure to be in this great group. I am attaching my first read and scan. Details on my Vette below.

94,000 miles & running great, I drive my Vette every time I can, love sports driving, Rally's, road courses.

I have been chasing an engine surge after I let off gas at speeds of 120 plus, typically not at slow speeds. It is like it is trying to get more fuel, I can give it more gas and it clears up but remains surging for an hour or two and clears up.
    I took it to my Vette tech at my dealer and they found the low volume fuel pump pressure was at 87 psi (should be 57 +- 3 psi). They replaced a fuel pump module and the main ECU which they say sets the low volume fuel pump pressure. They said it fixed the high psi issue, it did get rid of the low volume fuel pump code. Still have the surge but going to fix it myself now.
    I would also like to know how to properly edit my tune to disable the 4 cylinder drop if possible.
    How to increase the top speed limit properly.

As I gain more tuning knowledge I will venture deeper into the tune. Hope I crafted this first request correctly and I really appreciate this HPTuners and this forums advice.

Thanks
    Craig
    Attached Files Attached Files
    M1ne
    2016 Corvette Z06 w/Z07 package

Disable the DoD by turning it from enable to disable in the Fuel > Lean/Fuel saving tab. Simple as that.

In the speedo tab there is a speed limit by fuel, you can raise that up and any other limiter. You also need to set the source from GMLAN to Calibration.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks so much 5FDP, really appreciate it..
    M1ne

Tuner in Training
    Updated tune with 5FDP's suggestions and went great for my first edit to my stock tune. I still have a surge after I run it hard, happens at a steady rpm say 2100 and goes away when I give it more gas. I have attached a scan of the surge, still learning what to adjust. All of you might be able to recognize something with the scan. Any suggestions to what to adjust would be great. Thanks in advance. Going on a Corsa Rally in November, gotta get rid of this surge!

Last edited by M1ne; 09-15-2020 at 12:32 PM. Reason: attach file
    M1ne

Tuner in Training

Attaching Surge scan to last post

M1ne