Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 G37 pop and bang

Potential Tuner
    Hey guys! I just made an account here so I could chime in / subscribe to this discussion. I'm a new VQ37VHR owner (2010 Infiniti G37x). I recently bought an EcuTek kit for tuning but was considering returning it and switching to HPTuners. I got excited, made a long post about HPTuners over at myG37.com to discuss interest: Thoughts on HPTuners?

Then I come over here and see somewhat disappointing news. Does it seem like everyone has the same experience: Zero Gains when tuning our cars with HPTuners? How is it that UpRev and EcuTek can both tune these cars very well at all kinds of power levels but HPTuners cannot? I think HPT has been around longer, is bigger, has way more end-users and tuners, is more widely available, etc etc so what gives? Is this something that HPTuners software/engineers have to fix on their end with the capabilities of the tuning software suite? Or is it just that tuners aren't that familiar with these engines on HPTuners and just need more time/practice/learning?

Anyway, I'll continue to monitor for any progress... but sadly it seems this isn't the way to go for us VQ guys right now It's too bad because outside of any of the little quirky stupid things like burble or pop things mixed into the tune (I could care less), it seems like HPTuners is feature-rich and has tuned so many platforms in the world with huge horsepower numbers. I have a friend with a 1200whp Corvette he tuned himself on HPT.

Potential Tuner
    Good job, romraider mappack is usefull

Potential Tuner
    can anyone send a pops/burble tune for a g37 2009 3.7L sedan (no cats on it)

Tuner in Training
    need burble for 2015 Q50 3.7L
    Attached Files Attached Files