Thread: Infiniti FX35 Tune - Stock Read

Tuner in Training

Infiniti FX35 Tune - Stock Read

Hey everyone !

I noticed that the ability to load tunes to the HP Tuners repository is not possible right now, and I want to help get the nissan tuning stuff up and going.....

Here is the stock read from a 2012 Infiniti FX35 with the VQ35DE HR (attached) if anyone would care to comment or view the file, I want to start working on understanding and working with the tune on these cars.

I also have a few other stock reads and will be working to get more. If you have a request for a vehicle, as long as it is on the compatible vehicle list, I will try to get a read of that vehicle.

I come from tuning GM and MOPAR vehicles, so my understanding of nissan ECU tuning is not 100% so help is appreciated. I will make another post to get help on that part.

Thank you everyone

- Matt B.2012 FX35 Original Read - 8-29-2020.hpt

Tuner in Training
    About to purchase the VCM Suite, mainly for my K2500, but we own a 2007 FX35, any worthy changes to implement on it's tune?

Tuner in Training
    I get no tune file after a read of the ECM. I get a message something along the lines of hardware not specified, select or read again. There are no hardware options, reading again produces zero errors, but on closing the read dialog box, once the read is finished, now tune data is left

2007 FX35