Thread: 2016 Corvette C7 Z07 1st Tune w Surge Scan

Tuner in Training

Question 2016 Corvette C7 Z07 1st Tune w Surge Scan

I uploaded my first tune disabling v4 drop (Dod) and changing GMlan to calibration, and increasing speed limiter. Runs better but I still have a surge noted in the attached scan. Tried to attach to original post but found out I needed to start new post (lots to learn). Any suggestions to point me in the right direction to get rid of the surge is greatly appreciated. Thanks all!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    M1ne
    2016 Corvette Z06 w/Z07 package

Tuner in Training
    Been learning a lot with HPT and Youtube vids. Looks like I need adjust airflow, MAF/MAP and fuel enrichment since I have mods like a 87mm throttle body from Katech. AFE Cold air intake and Corsa Extream + exhaust w xpipe. I understand my ?s are too basic and you all focus more on more technical ?s. Thanks for looking
    M1ne

Quote Originally Posted by M1ne View Post
    Been learning a lot with HPT and Youtube vids. Looks like I need adjust airflow, MAF/MAP and fuel enrichment since I have mods like a 87mm throttle body from Katech. AFE Cold air intake and Corsa Extream + exhaust w xpipe. I understand my ?s are too basic and you all focus more on more technical ?s. Thanks for looking
    I can send you a copy of my last tune for my c7 GS with similar mods for comparison. I am away right now and only have my MBP but you can use the compare feature to see the differences.

Cheers

Tuner in Training
    That would be great! Thanks very much...
    M1ne

Tuner in Training
    My surge has minimized since the first tune, maybe it just had to run... still looking forward to much more tuning.
    M1ne