So i have been chasing a stalling issue in my 2004 CTS V M6. I have looked at many forums and have read a lot of input on how to fix a gen 3 LS from stalling after cam swap. Today i was doing some logging and noticed, when i rev the engine or push the clutch in my throttle follower and cracker go to 0 immediately. There is no slow removal of these when the clutch is depressed. So i then looked at what my STIT was doing upon reaching idle target. To my surprise the second the throttle cracker and follower go to 0. STIT kicked in. at 5,000 RPM! Removing almost 5g/s of air causing the idle to fall rapidly and overshoot target idle. It also does this when in the driveway in neutral. Below is a log of a little rev in the driveway and the cars attempt to stall. The only way i have been able to stop this is the enable rolling idle (rolling idle was not active as the vehicle is a manual) and since it uses the cracker to control rolling idle the STIT cannot activate until the cracker goes to 0 which i have set below 2MPH.

My question is, is there a way to delay STIT? should it be kicking in at 5k RPM? Or is rolling idle the only way to prevent STIT kicking in?

Any information is helpful.

Gen3 P59 computer

Mods:

Texas speed LS6 PRC 2.5 heads
Texas speed 228R cam(228/228 .600/.600 LSA14)
MSD atomic air force intake.
LS2 Throttle body.
Kooks Long tube headers

STIT activating too early.hpl