Thread: Rich Exiting DFCO with multiple changes to VE No difference.

Rich Exiting DFCO with multiple changes to VE No difference.

I literally took a lot out of the VE table where the Rich Dip occurs as i'm Exiting DFCO. I'm Not sure what else needs to be done. I feel like with these new injectors...the o2s are slightly switching slower....maybe its in my head. However...these are things i'm noticing because i'm likely paying much more attention to detail. I want to see if anyone is willing to take a look at my log....and my tune file and see if there is something i can adjust to stop the Rich dip before idle starts switching the o2s. So i exit DFCO as i'm ccoming to a stop, clutch in....glance at my wideband....and its at .91 at times....then as i'm stopped....i see the o2s start switching back and forth in fuel trim cell 19. As i'm coming to a stop from Fuel trim 21 (Decel) it goes to fuel trim 2 or 3, then back to 19. When its in 19, its spot on. But as it transitions from Fuel trim cell 2 and 3 to 19 there is a rich dip. How can i make the o2s oscilate quicker. 2003 C5 with 6.2l bottom end and ls6 top end with Longtube headers and such.

6.2L_HEADS_MS3CAM_FBO_ FIC525CC INJ C5 Corvette 6 Speed dfco active BLENDED GOODNESS LOWER DFCO .hpt
    20-09-18 14-54-43.hpl

Quote Originally Posted by LSandlteditor View Post
    I literally took a lot out of the VE table where the Rich Dip occurs as i'm Exiting DFCO. I'm Not sure what else needs to be done. I feel like with these new injectors...the o2s are slightly switching slower....maybe its in my head. However...these are things i'm noticing because i'm likely paying much more attention to detail. I want to see if anyone is willing to take a look at my log....and my tune file and see if there is something i can adjust to stop the Rich dip before idle starts switching the o2s. So i exit DFCO as i'm ccoming to a stop, clutch in....glance at my wideband....and its at .91 at times....then as i'm stopped....i see the o2s start switching back and forth in fuel trim cell 19. As i'm coming to a stop from Fuel trim 21 (Decel) it goes to fuel trim 2 or 3, then back to 19. When its in 19, its spot on. But as it transitions from Fuel trim cell 2 and 3 to 19 there is a rich dip. How can i make the o2s oscilate quicker. 2003 C5 with 6.2l bottom end and ls6 top end with Longtube headers and such.

6.2L_HEADS_MS3CAM_FBO_ FIC525CC INJ C5 Corvette 6 Speed dfco active BLENDED GOODNESS LOWER DFCO .hpt
    20-09-18 14-54-43.hpl

Anyone?