Thanks for releasing the new neural network but seriously guys $100 for 25 tokens? I love HP tuners and I have really come to enjoy learning about it and what I can do with my car, this is after I spent $200 to license to ECU's for my car and I'm now facing a reprogram on one of them because it restored an old OS which made it incompatible with my licensing so unless I want to pay another $100 to re-license that I got to try and get my buddy to reflash it with a stock program that matches. Your licensing is pretty expensive if you start doing multiple cars much less if you have a misstep and screw up one because you can't undo anything. this new neural network that you guys touted so much about sounds really awesome but how about given this common guy a break? That seems so steep to me. Of course I don't know the ins and outs or everything about it but from what I'm reading is I'm going to blow 25 tokens which is $100 to just learn and reprogram one thing that I already can do manually in the software suite or pay a trained tuner that's been using it for years 150 bucks to remote to my car and do it. you guys are cutting edge and this stuff is obviously amazing but I really feel that volume would be the way to go with this rather than trying to stab everybody at the door for everything they have. Maybe I'm wrong maybe it's that amazing I don't know but I know that I won't be paying a hundred bucks to find out. Best of luck I hope it works out for you.