Thread: Having an Idle tune problem 04 Silverado 4.8

Having an Idle tune problem 04 Silverado 4.8

Hello everyone. My name is Jesse. i have had hp tuners for a while and i dont have any formal training on how this devise works but i have watched alot of videos on how to and dont dos. I'm at my witts end on trying to get a ggod tune on this truck. i have had a street tune done on the truck but there were issues with that tune. like the truck would shut off when coming to a stop most of the time. that was money not spent well. ok. so i have all the usuall upgrades like cold air intake, shorty headers after market exhaust, electric fans. ive tried and am tired of not getting good results. i dont have a stall converter and i have 342 gears in the rear axle and ithe truck is a two wheel drive. im going to upload the last tune file and the last scan file i have. i would just like to have some ideas or anything that could help. my bigest concern is when in gear or in park the idle is very rough and i keep getting random missfire codes and ive replaced plugs wires and coils. im trying to get to where when im in drive the truck doesnt seem loaded and wants to take off. ive had problems with spark advance as you can see in the log its everywhere. i dont have a wideband installed. i have included the cam specs sheet
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files