Thread: Evap System shows not supported in Scanner.

Potential Tuner

Evap System shows not supported in Scanner.

Good morning everybody. Im working on my landcruiser with a LQ4 swap . Im trying to pass emission inspection and need the evap system to show complete. When I read it with the scanner it shows its not even supported. I plugged into my 06 Silverado sitting right next to it with a LQ4 as well and it shows up complete.

Any ideas when it would show not supported. The PCM is set to a 03 Express Van if that helps but obviously they both have Evap. The ref said he wont pass me without it showing complete.
    Thanks for any help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Could be possible that the van chassis that the computer came from didn't need to meet that emissions requirement.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    That’s what I thought at first and asked the ref that. According to him his “ list “ of items it shows the donor vehicle came with is what is required to have. And Evap was in his list.

I do appreciate the reply.

Potential Tuner
    I thought I would add that the reason I'm using the express van file is I have a blue / green PCM and needed the drive by cable.