Thread: 1BAR SD enhanced, What all changes? Also, MAP always shows 99?

1BAR SD enhanced, What all changes? Also, MAP always shows 99?

I'm doing a retune on a 10 year old tune I've got and have been advised it may be easier to move to an enhanced SD OS so I don't have to mess w/ my secondary VE table (00 ECM), moving high octane spark to low table, can do RTT tuning of VE. I have seen the help file but I'm trying to get more details.
    Speed Density mode only
    Dual (High and Low Octane) Spark table support (I assume this means that it will run off the high octane table unless KL says otherwise UNLIKE when MAF is failed?)
    new VE Multiplier vs. TPS vs. RPM table, with non-linear TPS resolution and RPM resolution (This I found and understand)
    Secondary VE table not used (if applicable) (Based on the file I created, I assume the table is just deleted/not referenced and I can RTT the VE table while MAF failed now correct?)
    Are there ANY more changes? I assume I can still use the MAF based on some other posts I've seen but I want to confirm. I also assume I can use the stock 1 bar MAP sensor? Reason I ask this is, i went from the 1BAR MAF enhanced RTT to SD MAF enhanced (I Have to assume it's one bar although it doesn't specify in OS field, just says "Speed Density - Enhanced (RTT)) and I cannot get the car to start. I pull up the RTT VE table and it is referencing the correct table. As a sanity check i loaded my stock tune and it runs fine. I convert it to an SD enhanced RTT tune and the car won't start. WBo2 says LEAN so I'm assuming i'm getting no fuel for some reason. Not sure why though as the exact same tune runs fine w/ the MAF enhanced RTT. Watchin Inj pulse width i see it start at 20ms then tank to 1.x ms right as it starts to fire for a second. Again, this is now a 100% stock tune which does run the car fine in MAF enhanced. I feel i'm missing some obvious setting somewhere.

Thanks guys
    Dave
    Last edited by TTVert; 09-21-2020 at 10:39 AM.