Thread: 2007 TBSS wont stay running after SD patch

Potential Tuner

2007 TBSS wont stay running after SD patch

Hi All, trying to help my bro in-law tune his 2007 Trailblazer SS. he installed long tube headers and had some minor issues. I wanted to adjust to compensate for the O2 sensors now running cooler.
    This is my first time I had to deal with a patch before any tuning. I followed instructions exactly, saving a copy of the stock tune, applying patch and write all. it now starts for a second and dies. I then copied the parameters from a known good and popular TBSS tune from user BBA. It stills wont stay running. I backed a couple things out and it seems no matter what I am stuck with the situation. I did change the p010x codes to "mo mil".

What am I doing wrong? I saw one similar thread but no resolution in the search.

the attached files are the current tune and log of it running for a moment before shutting down.

thanks
    -Erik
    Attached Files Attached Files

You applied the speed density upgrade but never built out your 3 new VE tables.

With zero data in them, it won't run.

You will also find that the VVE tables that you need to copy from has the axis flip flopped from the 3 new IMRC VE tables, so you will need to use a spreadsheet to correct for that. This is a covered topic if you search for it.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.