Thread: turbo 5.3 rough idle base tune. HELP!

Tuner in Training

turbo 5.3 rough idle base tune. HELP!

fired up my turbo 5.3 a few days ago.(im fairly new to tuning, started tuning about a year ago) im having trouble tuning the thing. Idle seems to be rough. when I give it a bit of throttle in park the rpm drops and it wants to die then smooth out, give it throttle while in gear, it dies... Any advice or feedback is greatly appreciated.

rundown on my setup
    216/220 112 lsa cam
    SEP 80lb injectors
    76/75 turbo
    2 Bar map
    80e 3200 stall

Thanks in Advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

What are those injectors? Did you get data for them? What are they rated at? What fuel pressure you running?
    Calibrator By Day, Student of the Game at Night.
    www.LSXedit.com

Want to Learn Hands On? I Offer Remote Tuning Email Me at [email protected]

TEO TUNED
    You Can View Most of my Library on Instagram
    Website Coming Soon...

INSTAGRAM: @TEOTUNED

Tuner in Training
    snake eater performance, yes i got the data, i used it and it would not fire up, crank no start. i posted the data in the other post i made. stock rails and regulator(58psi) injectors are 80 at 43.5psi. someone else replied on the other post saying to use the injector data i received, going to give that a shot tomorrow.

I wouldn't rely on the data from them. I've even had trouble as of late from data from reputable Injector companies. So far, the only one I'm sure that truly has accurate data is I.D. That being said, you can try to make it work with the IFR table and min injector pulse width settings
    Calibrator By Day, Student of the Game at Night.
    www.LSXedit.com

Want to Learn Hands On? I Offer Remote Tuning Email Me at [email protected]

TEO TUNED
    You Can View Most of my Library on Instagram
    Website Coming Soon...

INSTAGRAM: @TEOTUNED