Thread: gen 5 LT4 2019 swap

Potential Tuner

gen 5 LT4 2019 swap No start.

Im having trouble getting engine started

I did vats delete already and went through and disabled all the fault codes that came up. including the starter diag codes.

We are running a return fuel system there is 60 psi in the fuel lines and there is 1700 psi cranking high fuel pressure. we are not running the FPCM

The injectors are not firing there is no duty cycle in the logs being registered and its clear its not firing injectors, it does run on either. spark is present double verified.

The trans controller has not been sent in to be unlocked i was waiting to start the engine fix some wiring cllt4swap2020 oem09182020.hpt20-09-25 19-55-06.hplean up the build before the trans controller gets sent off.

If anyone has had any experience with gen v swaps and what they need to run it would be greatly appreciated and it will be on here for future builds.
    Last edited by Padillah11; 09-26-2020 at 06:13 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Update

Did some reading and logged FUEL CUT pid and it said ETC DISABLED. So I looked up info on that found that there’s a wire coming from the body harness where the pedal wires into. Wire number 4 it’s TCC/ETC I though this was for the TCC brake signal. Anyway I touched this wire to ground and the engine started . Now it starts every time with without having to touch this wire . Don’t know why or how but it runs now.