Thread: G8 lsa am I out of injector or pump??

Tuner in Training

G8 lsa am I out of injector or pump??

car is a lsa swapped 2.45 upper pulley stock lower pulley. milled heads .035 n/a cam for now. it has 85# injectors and in the stock fuel basket it has a aeromotive 325 pump and a jms bap that comes on 18v at 2.5v from map sensor. i have a flex sensor on it but this log is 93 only.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'm not sure I understand your scaling method for the injectors.

If the injectors are larger than the 63.5lb/hr limit you should have done the double stoich, half the IFR and IVT Terms method to give you headroom up to 127lb/hr.

The way you have it now doesn't make any sense to me and likely throwing things off if you are having trouble with fueling.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    yeah i dont understand the scaling method myself. this tune is from a well known tuner in the g8 world. not naming anyone just trying to understand this logic and why i would be out of fuel... i figured i would have at least a little more room then i have currently. its a pretty basic setup i think but im just getting into tuning and figured it would be like you said double stoich half the ifr and ivt. besides that the car rips hard!!!

To me the way the injector data is put in there is what is making you think you are out of injector.

I would change how it is scaled and retune the MAF/VVE as needed. This way it will report correctly.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    i will check it out and see what happens.