Before anyone asks, yes I have good data and Ive read every thread I could find on this forum about these injectors. Im using Deka 60lb shorties and I just got the Greg Banish CDs. Previoulsy, i had been using AA Corvette's inj data and it was ok. I've been experiencing major fluctuation in the AFRs at idle with spikes in the 16s and 17s. When i saw the data on the CD, i was doubtful because the min pw was even lower with smaller offsets and adder figures than my AA data. I loaded it and tried for 2 days to get it to level out and in the end it was even worse than the AA data.

Today I decided to do some idle test using the AA offset and adder figures and changing the min pw. I tried, 1, 1.25, 1.3 and 1.5. Each time i went higher the idle smoothed out tremendously. After some tweaking to the idle spark table the final figure was a 1.3 min pw. This gave me a slightly richer AFR at idle (13ish) but it was super smooth.

My question is why isnt any of the "good" inj data for these injectors actually good? The differences between Greg's and AA and what I'm using now is huge (.5 - 1.175). Regardless f the reasons Im glad to have finally found a min pw figure that seems to work. I can actually accelerate now without worrying about lean spikes in my AFR which i can only attribute to more stability in the pulsewidth.

As a side note, more advance at idle with give you richer AFRs while less leans it out. Too high or low does cause some instability in the AFR reading (aka smoothness of the reading).

Attached is my current tune (MAF only tuning).
MAF Base Tune AA 4 1.3_idle spark 15_coastdown changed to stock gto (negative values).hpt