I ran TrackAddict on a phone along with an MPVI2 in my Dodge Caliber at the 24 Hours of Lemons race last weekend. It worked very well, and it bought up a few ideas:

Bigger Alerts

You can set driver alerts in trackaddict, which we did for coolant temp, engine RPM and pit speed. I see that the alert currently turns the box red when the alert value is reached.

I suggest that instead, when an alert threshold is reached, the alert takes over the whole screen and flashes and beeps the whole screen. Make it much more obvious for the driver.

Phone Status

When posting telemetry values live.racerender, it would be very helpful to post the battery remaining charge, battery or phone temperature and whether or not the phone is currently being charged.

It would be very helpful to see from the paddock that the phone is discharging or overheating so that we could take corrective action in our next pit stop.

Auto Reset OBD Connection

We had two incidences where I had to reset the connection to the OBD module. Is there any way for TrackAddict to detect it is not getting data, or even if it is not sending data to live.racerender, and then have the app attempt to reset the OBD, data or live.racerender connections, and or reset itself to correct the issue without having to take time during a pit stop to do it manually.