Thread: Better throttle response gen 3

Better throttle response gen 3

Hey guys this is my first time in this gen3 forums I have a simple question when you want your throttle response to be faster or earlier do you follow the same method like gen4 or is it different cause on gen4 under airflow >electronic throttle >desired throttle area I think Map A normal.
    That's usually where to adjust your pedal to be more responsive right but with gen 3 you basically have the same but instead of map A .....etc you this normal vs alternate is it the same or do you need to change something else?

NO! even on GEn 4 that is not the way to do it. You are not supposed to touch those areas on a GEN 4 Even. If you read the bottom of that section if you hover over that , HPTUNERS recommends not modifying those tables. You can actually cause the car to go into LIMP MODE touching those tables.
    Calibrator By Day, Student of the Game at Night.
    www.LSXedit.com

Want to Learn Hands On? I Offer Remote Tuning Email Me at [email protected]

TEO TUNED
    You Can View Most of my Library on Instagram
    Website Coming Soon...

INSTAGRAM: @TEOTUNED

Quote Originally Posted by LSandlteditor View Post
    NO! even on GEn 4 that is not the way to do it. You are not supposed to touch those areas on a GEN 4 Even. If you read the bottom of that section if you hover over that , HPTUNERS recommends not modifying those tables. You can actually cause the car to go into LIMP MODE touching those tables.
    Really?I thought that was the way since I can't see any other parameters that relates to throttle position, other than these

I mean since this table is an airflow table vs throttle position I thought increasing the amount of aireflow by 5 to 10% wouldn't harm anyone on the contrary I would get a more responsive pedal.