Thread: Fuel pressure increases after car is turned off

Tuner

Fuel pressure increases after car is turned off

2010 camaro after switching to 80lb injectors, car drives good and all,, but once the car is turned off for more then 5 min fuel pressure increases to 80psi and car wont start, if u release pressure to 60psi car starts right up,, has any one ran into this..is it in the tune file, maybe fuel module?

Quote Originally Posted by Rtex15 View Post
    2010 camaro after switching to 80lb injectors, car drives good and all,, but once the car is turned off for more then 5 min fuel pressure increases to 80psi and car wont start, if u release pressure to 60psi car starts right up,, has any one ran into this..is it in the tune file, maybe fuel module?
    I haven't, but are your inj pulsewidths bottomed out so it's still getting too much fuel? Seems like pressure would come down pretty quick once injectors start firing.

Try lowering your min injector pulsewidth even more? May be sitting at the minimum but with the extra pressure it's still too much fuel.
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtex15 View Post
    having the same issue. been trying to figure it out myself.
    have tried almost everything in the tune.

looking at the fcpm now.

Tuner
    Update ended up been evap canister was cloged ,,, with car off I started unpluging evap purge, tank vent solenoid and as soon as I removed the canister hose, pressure started dropping, replaced with new, problem is fixed..thanks for the help