Thread: Any 1.5L EcoBoost stock tunes available?

Any 1.5L EcoBoost stock tunes available?

Does anyone have a stock 1.5L EcoBoost tune that they could share? Specifically looking at the Fusion (2020) but I don't think Ford messed with the turbo config all these years.

I have a 2019 Escape at work if your just looking for a 1.5, I dont think they changed much. I know the 2.0 went to the dual scroll that the 2.3 has though, but the 1.5 seems to be the same for all the years.

Yes that would work! I did notice they didn't change much for the 1.5,still 181 hp or so

Tuner in Training
    Hey did you ever try this on that 1.5? I have access to a 1.5 2020 Fusion I'd like to try it on but wasn't sure it would work. How'd it go if you tried it?

I never got the chance to try it. My dad was thinking of getting a 1.5 EcoBoost Fusion but opted to stick with his Sport. I was just trying to be proactive and see if I could tune a 1.5 in case he got it.

Kristen got a new 2020 Fusion 1.5 a few weeks ago, but since it's a lease I,m not touching it, LOL

Tuner in Training
    I have a 1.5 Focus 150hp stock tune if you want ?

Tuner in Training
    Hi Pro Map Auto, if you want to post it I'd be interested in taking a look, definitely. Thanks!

Tuner in Training
    So if anyone has a 1.5 4-banger, especially a pre-overheating-TSB one (I forget the TSB but there was a TSB for the Fusions at least for cracked blocks I think for overheating, coolant in cylinders as a result, etc.), I'd be interested in seeing the hpt. I have a 2020 1.5 I can read, and I'd be willing to compare the two and just post back and let folks know what differences I see.

I got to thinking about this because I thought it might be an interesting exercise to see what Ford does tune-wise to deal with block heating issues. I wouldn't see anything that was purely in the code, but any changes to the PCM config should show up. If anyone's interested and has access to the 1.5 to read it let me know, or post the hpt here, and I'll do what I can with it so we can all hopefully learn something maybe useful.
    Last edited by FastCar; 02-01-2021 at 06:26 PM. Reason: capitalize Ford

Potential Tuner
    Were you able to VCM scan the (2020 Fusion) 1.5L I4? I cant seem to get a successful scan with the VCM software as it doesnt recognize the PCM hardware...