Thread: 2010 audi a4 boost problem

Tuner

Exclamation 2010 audi a4 boost problem

i have been working on this for a day the problem is when I'm WOT the boost builds and feels like it pauses the comes and and goes until I'm damn near at 4500-5000 then holds kind of. No matter what i change under the turbo or pressure control tabs the problem keeps happening. im trying to get the stock turbo dialed in before i put the ko4 in. i should mention that the i have cold car intake, upgraded intercooler https://www.ebay.com/itm/196078231731, no cat, 3inch exhaust.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by stephenmerry101; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:56 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Post up the OEM file as well as datalogs showing the issue and someone may be able to help.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysbrokemk5 View Post
    Post up the OEM file as well as datalogs showing the issue and someone may be able to help.
    I got the car from someone who had a tune already on the car i don't know by what company for sure not hp tuners the programs said it cant ready the ecu because its already tuned. i used the stock file provided by HPtuners. i will pull back how fast the car advances timing because im already running aggressive timing for the maps so maybe thats on of the reasons why i its probably pulling back also going to change back the flaps to stock until i take them out tomorrow.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner

recordings

small runs.hplstart up.hpl

here is a start up and small run does the problem replicates its self under wot feels now like more of a stall.