Thread: Mustang 2.3 Ecoboost FMEM, TQ RED < Driver Demand , strange things

Mustang 2.3 Ecoboost FMEM, TQ RED < Driver Demand , strange things

Hello Guys.
    I got The same problems on this car as the majority of guys here, that start same topics.
    I have read every article,managed a lot of what I have read, but still no luck with my tune. My throttle is closing By turbo FMEM and TQ red < Driver demand, and I have Insufficient Fuel Flow on High RPM. My Rail pressure is dropping a little, but , AFR become reacher than required (strange to me)... Need Help to resolving this problem...
    I post my file and log.Ford_Mustag_2_1.5_Bar_boost_Turbo_FMEM_TQ_red_FuelFlow.hptFord_Mustag_2.3_ecoboost_1.5bar_boost_throttle_blip.hpl

Updated ...

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hello Guys.
    I got The same problems on this car as the majority of guys here, that start same topics.
    I have read every article,managed a lot of what I have read, but still no luck with my tune. My throttle is closing By turbo FMEM and TQ red < Driver demand, and I have Insufficient Fuel Flow on High RPM. My Rail pressure is dropping a little, but , AFR become reacher than required (strange to me)... Need Help to resolving this problem...
    I post my file and log.Ford_Mustag_2_1.5_Bar_boost_Turbo_FMEM_TQ_red_FuelFlow.hptFord_Mustag_2.3_ecoboost_1.5bar_boost_throttle_blip.hpl
    I Adjusted Airflow limit under Airflow>Turbocharger>Airflow Limit 3630 .. And Turbo FMEM Limit has gone.. But still TQ red < Driver Deman and Isufficient fuel..

Advanced Tuner
    Insufficient fuel can be partly fixed by raising injection angle duration and raising fuel pressure at WOT, but even doing that I still hit that limit.
    Not too worried about it on my tune, it's still well into safe AFR for the load.

Quote Originally Posted by Seishuku View Post
    Insufficient fuel can be partly fixed by raising injection angle duration and raising fuel pressure at WOT, but even doing that I still hit that limit.
    Not too worried about it on my tune, it's still well into safe AFR for the load.
    How much I can raise duration and pressure in safety margin?

Advanced Tuner
    I think I went 270 on duration, pressure you can max out to 3200psi in the upper corner of the map (upper rpm/load).

Take a look at my thread, I have my current tune in there.
    I've been dealing with all the same issues and still can't get rid of combustion stability limits, I'm pretty sure there are some related tables/scalars that are missing.
    I've been able to hit a 2.4 air load, so it's workable at least.

Thank you.. will try.. i dont have combustion stability yet, but some time hit cylinder pressure limit...